- We are delivering 125 weekend packages each week; 18 to the middle school and 22 to the high school so it’s just not young children
- Stats of individuals 17 and under served in the pantry for the first quarter of 2017 were:
- June 56
- July 48
- August 42
- Stats of individuals 17 and under served in the pantry for the first quarter of 2016 were:
- June 51
- July 60
- August 75
- Summer Program 2017
- A weekly bag of food for children containing 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches, and 14 snacks to kids in the ADM and Van Meter Community School Districts.
- 319 children received food for a week at a time.
Holidays Feed-a-Family Program
Our feed-a-family program provides holiday meals in November and December to families in need.
How You Can Help:
- Donate a ham in November
- Make a monetary donation to the GSFP to provide a holiday meal for a family in need. Send Checks to: Good Samaritan Food Pantry, PO Box 141, Adel, IA 50003.
- Provide holiday food items to the GSFP in November (canned sweet potatoes and instant potatoes and corn, marshmallows, canned fruit, canned green beans, cream of mushroom soup, french fried onions, stuffing, gravy, dinner rolls, 9″ pie shells, fruit pie filling, evaporated milk, butter, foil roasting pans)
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Good Samaritan Food Pantry whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
Support the Good Samaritan Food Pantry by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com.